OUT OF OUR COMFORT ZONE (2)
“Then they came to Elim, where there were twelve wells of water and seventy palm trees… ” (Exodus 15:27).
1. Do not stop
- On the way out of the land of Egypt, the Israelites passed many places and one of them was Mara. The Israelites grumbled that the found water was bitter. Moses cried out to God and He made the water sweet (Exodus 15:23-26).
- But God did not want the Israelites to stop at Mara and be content with the miracle of the sweetened water. The Lord brought the Israelites on their way to Elim. There God provided them with even more abundant blessings.
- We often feel satisfied with what we have gotten, then we stop and do not want to try something new. In fact God provides us with greater things than we could ever conceive (Ephesians 3:20).
2. Keep struggling
- It is not easy to reach Elim. It takes efforts and the will to make the move. Likewise to leaving our comfort zone. It may be exhausting, but we would not grumble.
- In each step, God Himself is with us and strengthens us to discover the abundance and success of life He has in store for us.
Stepping out of the comfort zone is a way to enjoy God’s greater blessings.