De Visie en Missie
Full Gospel Mission Church has the vision: "Save the Lost No Matter the Cost".
The missions of FMC are:
1. Focus on the Lord
To develop and motivate the congregation to have a “vertical” relationship, which is a personal relationship with the Lord, so that the congregation can develop a true understanding of the Lord Jesus and to love the Lord with all their hearts, and eventually develop the longing to live like the Lord Jesus. (Eph. 1:17-18; Rom. 8:29; Psalm. 22:37-38; 1 John. 2:6)
- Develop services that are full of enthusiasm and of the Holy Spirit’s work.
- Develops praise and worship forces.
- Develops praying armies.
- Develop Satellite Churches that are fully committed to the vision till the ends of the Earth.
2. Focus on the Body of Christ
To develop and motivate the congregation to have a “horizontal” relationship, i.e. a relationship amongst the members of the body of Christ, so that growth amongst the members can be achieved, where the congregation can love, accept, and care for one another, and eventually the Church as the body of Christ becomes His testimony on Earth. (2 Cor. 5:15; Mat. 22: 39-40; Joh. 13:34)
- Develop G12 cell groups that multiply continuously.
- Develop School of Leaders that establishes full maturity in knowledge, skill, and character.
- To produce a solid spirit of leadership.
- To discover and develop our talents.
3. Focus on the World
To develop and motivate the congregation to have a burden for the world that is lost. As a result of a good vertical and horizontal relationship, the congregation will move outwards, reaching out to the world according to Matthew 28:19, using the program: Win, Consolidate, Disciple, Send (See The Ladder of Success)
- To provide ministries that bring forth complete restoration.
- To unite and gear the whole congregation together with the workers towards the vision of the church: Save the Lost, No Matter the Cost.